Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 27 March 2012

Underdogs timing

Underdogs timing

By this term I mean the time between posting the tips and the real time of the events my sport picks are on. That can be found at the website and you can always ask in the sports betting forum.
Please have a look at the pictures below.


These results are just for March 2012 but I wanna show you in general when I release my betting tips. As you can see on the picture I post at 8 o'clock in the morning at the latest. There were just couple of plays at 1pm and 2 pm. Most of them were played in the evening so potential followers had a lot of time to make their minds, log in to their bookmaker's account and place bets.
the next picture shows the time difference:


Noone ever complained about the posting time of my betting tips so I think I can keep doing it.

0 comments: